Add streaming video to your website to
differentiate yourself from the competition and grab the attention of
• A study by RealNetworks showed that 86 percent of website
visitors stay to listen to and/or watch a streaming media presentation.
• In a study by VPoll Surveys, marketing with
video media was shown to produce response rates of up to 60 percent,
compared to just 0.1 percent for print media.
There are many applications for streaming video, each with its own
unique benefits, including:
• Increased sales: Show customers how to navigate the online
• Saving money: Reduce the number of calls to customer service by
showing customers how to use or assemble your product.
• Creating excitement about your products: Demonstrate how your
products are made or give them a tour of your facilities.
Applications of video streaming
• Product demonstration: Show customers a video of someone using
your product rather than just a written description.
• Instruction: Show customers how to use or assemble your
product. If there are common usage errors with your product, demonstrate
the right way to do things.
• Tour: Showcase your hotel or resort, real estate properties or
• Testimonials: Use audio or video clips of satisfied customers
on your site to take customer testimonials to a greater level.
• Customer service: Take away the
faceless quality of online sales by having a customer service rep
explain the ordering process or your returns policy.
To learn more about what we can do for your company, call us at
1-800-670-0366 or email
Click on an image to see a sample of our work